Last update: [30 de December de 2021].
Please read these terms carefully before using the LightSense Application.
- Minors may only register to use the APPLICATION with consent granted by at least one parent or the legal guardian.
- “BRILIA” is SWELL IMPORTAÇÃO E COMÉRCIO DE PRODUTOS DE ILUMINAÇÃO S.A., registered under the Corporate Taxpayer Registry (CNPJ/MF) No. 10.945.114/0001-68, which markets lighting products and licenses the rights to use the APPLICATION;
- “USER” is the user registered in an ACCOUNT in the APPLICATION;
- “APPLICATION” means the LightSense application for electronic devices, such as smartphones, tablets, smart watches and smart speakers, which aims to provide the USER with an innovative Wi-Fi lighting control system via their mobile devices.
- The USER will not be able to: (i) remove any copyright notice, trademark or other property right notice from any part of the APPLICATION; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, display, communicate, transmit or otherwise exploit the APPLICATION, except as expressly permitted by BRILIA; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the APPLICATION; (iv) connect, copy or cut any part of the APPLICATION; (v) write or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, searching or otherwise obtaining data from any part of the APPLICATION, or unduly overloading or impairing the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the APPLICATION; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the APPLICATION or to impair any aspect of the APPLICATION or its related systems or networks.
- APPLICATION USAGE
- In order to use the APPLICATION, the USER must register and retain a personal user account (“ACCOUNT”) by filling in the registration fields (such as full name, address, Individual Taxpayer Registry (CPF/MF) No., phone, email, etc.), providing valid and correct information.
- If the USER chooses to use the premium version of the APPLICATION, credit card data will also be required.
- The APPLICATION may only be used in conjunction with LightSense products marketed by BRILIA and appropriate devices purchased and operated by the USERS.
- The USER may maintain only 1 (one) ACCOUNT, unless otherwise permitted by BRILIA in writing.
- The USER may not authorize third parties to use his ACCOUNT. The USER may not assign or transfer the ACCOUNT in any way to any other person or entity. The ACCOUNT is personal and non-transferable.
- The USER agrees to comply with all applicable legislation when using the APPLICATION and may only use the APPLICATION for legitimate purposes.
- The USER is responsible for gaining access to the data network required to use the APPLICATION. Data network and message fees and charges may apply upon accessing the APPLICATION and BRILIA will not be responsible for such fees and charges. The USER is responsible for acquiring and updating the equipment and devices required to access and use the APPLICATION and any of its updates.
- BRILIA does not guarantee that the APPLICATION, or any portion thereof, will run on any particular hardware or device. In addition, the APPLICATION may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent to the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
- Instructions for use of the APPLICATION can be found in the Installation and Usage Guide, accessible within the APPLICATION.
- The basic version of the APPLICATION is provided by BRILIA free of charge to the USER.
- By choosing to use the APPLICATION in premium mode (when available), a monthly fee will be charged to the USER, who will need to provide a current, valid and accepted payment method, which may be updated from time to time.
- To use the APPLICATION in premium mode, the USER must make this choice in his registration and, from that moment on, receive a monthly charge, regardless of the number of devices connected to his account. There is no free trial period for the APPLICATION in premium mode. Unless the USER cancels his ACCOUNT prior to the monthly billing date, the USER authorizes BRILIA to charge the monthly amount as quoted above using the payment method chosen by the USER.
- Occasionally, BRILIA may change the price charged to use the APPLICATION in premium mode. All changes made to the price will only be applied 30 (thirty) days after the notification sent to the USER.
- The USER may change the form of payment by accessing his ACCOUNT. If payment is not successful due to expiration, insufficient funds or other, and the USER does not change the payment method or cancel his ACCOUNT, BRILIA may suspend access to the APPLICATION until a valid form of payment is informed, as well as make use of all legal mechanisms for reimbursement.
- For some forms of payment, the financial institution may charge certain fees, such as fees on international transactions or others. Consult your financial institution for more details and information.
- Whenever the USER registers a new credit card, BRILIA may perform a test charge that will be reversed shortly thereafter. This test charge will not be recorded on the invoice, and is only used to validate the registered credit card.
- The USER can cancel his ACCOUNT at any time and access will be blocked immediately.
- To cancel your ACCOUNT, follow the cancellation instructions provided in the “My Account” area.
- WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- BRILIA shall not be liable for indirect damages, including loss of profits, loss of data, or related moral or property damage associated with or arising from any use of the APPLICATION.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The USER may contact BRILIA through the link in the APPLICATION; by phone at +55 (11) 2365-0665; by email at email@example.com; or the USER may communicate with BRILIA by clicking here[LS3] . Operating hours for the BRILIA customer service center are Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m..
[LS1]Documents submitted to the consumer must always be in a font size of at least 12. (CDC, art. 54 § 3)
[LS3]Insert link for contact.